Thursday, August 25, 2011

LAVENDER ICE CREAM FLOATS

Good morning lovelies! Don't mind me while I race around behind the scenes making little bits of awesome and finishing up some school shopping. I did want to share a little DIY for grown up ice cream floats that I did over on THE SWEETEST OCCASION...


Have you ever had a LAVENDER ICE CREAM FLOAT? I have tried lemon lavender ice cream, but I had never heard of lavender soda until I tried DRY Soda. A company based in Seattle, making the most divine, not too sweet, all natural, only 4 ingredients, soda. It comes in a variety of flavors like cucumber, blood orange, lemon grass and rhubarb. I can say they are all delicious. DRY Soda was one of our sponsors for the Meet & Greet and I was dying to try it out for a float. It was awesome.

The packaging is so pretty, and the soda itself is clear.  How gorgeous would these be at your next event? I highly recommend grabbing some on your next trip to the grocer.

*yes, I got the soda for free for the event, but all opinions and the idea to post this are mine.

4 comments:

  1. What the what!!?!! I'm totally going to Whole Foods today to get that soda! Sounds divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct that packaging is sublime. I think sponsorships are a great way to try out new products and even if the contents were crap, I would still drink it because I am a huge sucker for a pretty product. I am good like that;) Pretty photo + styling, I have never tried lavender as a food but I adore blood orange and cucumber, sounds refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love lavender and blood orange, so I’m definitely going to see how I can get my hands on some. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds incredibly delicious! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete